Frontline Learning has a strict anti-spam policy.
We never sell or rent or in any other way provide the contact information from our clients and prospective clients to other entities. When a request is made for information regarding one of our training products or services, we only provide the requested information.
Individuals who opt-in to receive our regular e-newsletter may unsubscribe at any time.
At Frontline Learning we never:
- Harvest emails from websitespurchase lists (whether they are opt-in or not)
- Have a pre-checked field on a subscription form
- Have a subscription form that subscribes users to an unrelated list
- Send out unrelated offers or unrelated content to our newsletter list
- Add an email address into a list without the subscriber’s permission
- Email someone who has requested to be removed from our list
- Utilize a list older than 6 months without reconfirming the recipients’ subscriptions
- Ensure that every email, whether text or HTML, contains a mandatory unsubscribe/opt-out link at the bottom of the message.
- Send out a regular newsletter to recipients who have opted-in to receive it
- Send out information and content to recipients who have requested to receive content on that topic from our organization
- Respond promptly to all unsubscribe requests
Please direct any comments, questions or complaints regarding Frontline Learning’s email marketing to firstname.lastname@example.org